- Don’t live for the approval of others – Galatians 1:10 “You can see that I am not trying to please you by sweet talk and flattery; no, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please men I could not be Christ’s servant.“
- You are not defined by your past – Galatians 2:20 “I have been crucified with Christ: and I myself no longer live, but Christ lives in me. And the real life I now have within this body is a result of my trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”
- Your worth is in Christ,not your job or education – Galatians 3:26-27 “For now we are all children of God through faith in Jesus Christ, and we who have been baptized into union with Christ are enveloped by him.“
- You are no longer a slave, you are now a child of God – Galatians 4:7 “Now we are no longer slaves but God’s own sons. And since we are his sons, everything he has belongs to us, for that is the way God planned.“
- Don’t be led by feelings and emotions, be led by the spirit – Galatians 5:25 “If we are living now by the Holy Spirit’s power, let us follow the Holy Spirit’s leading in every part of our lives.“
- Don’t grow weary while doing good. When the time is right, you will reap what you’ve sown – Galatians 6:9 “And let us not get tired of doing what is right, for after a while we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t get discouraged and give up.”
Click on the links below to go there!
Some Things I Learned About Dementia